Providing a fresh, innovative approach to Oral Healthcare
Our mission is to provide our patients the very best dental care in the most caring, supportive, and professional manner possible. We believe in promoting long-term dental-health through the most superior treatment available.
Our number one priority is the safety of our patients as well as our staff and families.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- -- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- -- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- -- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- -- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- -- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- -- We ask that you wear a mask when you come to the office, and we will check temperature upon your arrival.
- -- We will be giving you an oral rinse before your procedure.
- -- We ask that payment arrangements be made before you appointment, to reduce contact.
- -- Enhanced office and operatory disinfection protocols.
- -- Air filtration in rooms and lobby with HEPA filtration and UVC.
-- You will see that the staff will be wearing enhanced PPE and face coverings.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Aulakh & Team
Our Partnership pact with every patient
I(patient) ask that you honestly inform me of all my dental concerns. I want you to make me aware of all my treatment options available. Then we can discuss how I can make healthy choices that will work within my budget. I also want to know all the pain and anxiety relief options available to me in your dental office, how each dental procedure will work and how much of my time will be required.
Dr Puneet Aulakh DDS MAGDDr. Aulakh grew up in Bellevue. He received his DDS from the Univeristy of Detroit-Mercy in 2005. In 2014 he received the prestigious Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry, a distinction held by only 2% of dentists in the US & Canada. Dr Aulakh is the current past-president of the Washington Academy of General Dentistry.
Meet the TeamWe truly care about you and your health, and take your concerns seriously. We know a visit to the dentist can be stressful. We take the time to listen carefully to your concerns.
We are easy to talk to, and will treat you with dignity and respect. We do approximately 90-95% of dental procedures, If there is something that is more complex or something where you as a patient would be better served, we will refer you a specialist. We work with some of the top specialists in the Seattle-Bellevue area.
The foundation for a beautiful smile is a set of beautiful, healthy gums. This is why your dental exams and cleaning are so important. Regular visits to our office will ensure that your teeth and gums will remain strong and healthy, enabling you to keep your beautiful smile for a lifetime.
Cosmetic Dentistry uses a number of ways to enhance the appearance of your teeth. Treatments are available to make crooked teeth look straighter, to improve the appearance of teeth and to make discolored teeth look whiter.
The point is to bring the children in when they get their first teeth and start them with happy visits. No one wants to be afraid of the dentist, so the earlier you bring your child into the office, the less likely there will be complications down the road.
Our practice is strives to be updated on all the latest dental technology available. We utilize digital radiography which is safer (90% less radiation), and faster (2 seconds from your mouth to the computer screen) than conventional x-rays. And they show us much more information about your teeth and gums making a good diagnosis easier and more accurate.
There are times when we’ll need to repair your teeth. Perhaps there is a new cavity, or your old damaged fillings need replacing, or a broken tooth might need a crown. Bridges or implants can fill the gaps caused by missing teeth. Whatever restorative treatment is chosen, our staff will provide gentle, caring treatment while returning your mouth to its optimum health.
Accepted Insurance Companies
Delta Dental, All States. Premera. Regence. Metlife. Guardian. Aetna. United Health Care. United Concordia. Principal. Cigna. Assurant. Dentemax. This is not a complete list of insurances we accept, but the most common. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call or email us.